Introduction to Filter Press Spare Part:
The spare parts of the filter press are filter cloth, filter plates, filter plate handles, filter press nozzles, etc. We can make the size of the filter cloth and filter plates according to the requirements.
We use German machines for the filter plates, etc.; this makes sure are smooth and flat. Also, for the filter fabric, we will use heat treatment before delivery to make sure it will not be out of shape when used.
Main Spare Parts :
Filter cloth: Filter cloth is a filter medium woven from natural or synthetic fibers. It is a very important part of the filter press. Whether the filter press can work ideally depends largely on the performance of the filter cloth and whether it can achieve solid-liquid separation without clogging or damage.
Filter cloth can be divided into two categories according to the fiber material; one is a natural fiber, such as cotton, wool, silk, or hemp fiber; the other is a chemical synthetic fiber, such as polyester, nylon, vinylon, rayon, etc. The yarns that make up the filter cloth can be divided into monofilament, multifilament, and short fiber. We have filter fabric material of Polypropylene(PP), Polyester, Polyamide, Polyvinyl, and some special filter cloth such as aramid, PTFE, PVDF, etc.
The filter cloth made of monofilament is not easy to block and has a good cake-unloading performance. Multifilament yarn filter cloth is characterized by high tensile strength, good cake unloading performance, and regeneration performance. Short fiber yarn filter cloths feature good particle retention while providing excellent sealing properties. The filter cloth woven with monofilament yarn is called “monofilament fabric”; the filter cloth woven with multifilament or short fiber yarn is collectively called “multifilament fabric.”
Filter plates: A filter press plate is a component of a filter press machine used in solid-liquid separation processes. Filter plates are typically made of a variety of materials, such as polypropylene, stainless steel, cast iron, or aluminum. They come in different shapes and sizes depending on the application and filtration requirements. We can make cast iron plate and frame filter plates,304/316 stainless steel filter plates, PP filter plates, round filter plates, high-pressure filter plates that can bear 2.0 Mpa pressure, etc. We can make high-temperature filter plates and cloth acid-resistant filter plates and cloth.
Filter cloth parameter
|Common size of filter cloth for filter press|
|Filter press model||Filter plate model||Filter plate size||Common filter cloth size|
|model:XMY150/1250UB 1250Indicates the filter plate size;150Represents the filtered square number||500||500x500mm||550x550mm|
Filter plate parameter
|Item||Model||Outside Diameter(mm)||Inner Diameter(mm)||Volume(mm)||Plate Thickness(mm)||Side-hole Diameter(mm)||Central-hole Diameter(mm)||Central-hole Thickness(mm)||Weight(kg)|
|Plate & frame||320||380||320||30||30||35||13.5|
|Chamber plate(for membrane filter press)||870||870||770||30||65||50||100||40||38|
- Catalyst filtration and separation;
- Filtration of high-temperature gas in petrochemical industry, filtration of exhaust gas in petrochemical plants, filtration of catalytic cracking oil slurry;
- Purification of high-temperature flue gas in the metallurgical industry;
- Filtration of other high-temperature gases and liquids;
- Filtration of various high-temperature, corrosive liquids and catalysts in the petrochemical industry;
- Filtration and purification of various polymer melts in the chemical fiber film industry;
- Filtration and separation of various catalysts in the pharmaceutical industry;
- For gas distribution, orifice plate material for liquidized bed;
- Used for high-pressure backwashing oil filters, etc.;
- Used to filter various slurries of edible oil, beverage, and food;
- Used to purify and filter production sewage.